Re: [ST] Cracked Hugger

Yeah, probably...  In which case you could try to add some sort of
stiffener.  There are many possibilities as to how you can fix it.  I've
seen people add a layer or two of glass fiber on the back side of ABS body
panels to repair cracks, but you have to work hard to get a good bond btw
the fiber and plastic.  It also depends on how much clearance you have on
it.  I personally would ask someone who has experience repairing body
panels.

Dan