Re: [ST] Cracked Hugger

I've repaired cracks in my hugger with ABS cement from the home
improvement store but it still sags on the (unsupported) right side.
I need to come up with a design for a brace there.

Neil wrote:
> when mine broke, I gave it to a friend who used it to make a mold
for a carbon fibre equivalent...  that was about 5 years ago ;-) <

Any chance your friend might have an interest in marketing them?

Thinking about it, I have a friend in Kamloops who does carbon fibre
panels for Minis.  Hmmm...

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST