Re: [ST] What does it MATTer

On Jan 10, 2007, at 7:03 AM, Jack Hays wrote:

> Matt, I never saw the Christmas pictures?
> Your slipping!

Geez, Jack, I was hoping nobody would notice. The model I had planned
for the shoot backed out of the shoot on the date we had planned. Then
there was the "can't remove the chain" debacle, which meant the Sprint
wasn't going anywhere.

I guess I'll have to figure out how to make it up to you all.

In the meantime, reruns are always good right?

http://www.aestheticdesign.com/cgi-bin/store/imageFolio.cgi?
direct=Glamour/Joanna/Sprint_ST
http://www.aestheticdesign.com/cgi-bin/store/imageFolio.cgi?
direct=Glamour/Christmas&img=36

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned