Re: [ST] audio set ups

I have an Autocomm but so far I've only been using it for rider/passenger
intercom.  When it's just me on the bike, I use a SanDisk Sansa e280 8gig
(flash memory) player I got via Amazon.com with custom molded ear plugs I
got here: http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/chmisearph.html .  I didn't
relish tearing apart my new helmets to get the speakers "just right."  And
it was a pita to do it the first time.  If you're riding single, there's no
reason to get any audio set up other than a player and ear plugs.

Eric
Portland, OR
2006 Sunset Red ST ABS