Re: [ST] Audio set ups.

I would strongly suggest anyone looking for quality sound should check
out Shure E3 or E4 in ear noise canceling earbuds.  They fit, stay in,
are comfortable for at least 12-13 hours and deliver really exceptional
sound at any speed.  I run them direct off my ipod for music and books
and use the autocom in helmet speakers over the top for bike to bike,
radar and telephone.
I have gone through many many options and this is my favorite until
bluetooth becomes a bit more sophisticated.

Jim