Re: [ST] Audio set ups.

Hi Emile,

Do you think it is possible to run the mike but use other earphones?
Or put a jack on where earphones are and it into an Autocomm unit?  I
use some great fitted earplugs called Duocoms, from some German
company but resold in UK by another (http://
www.hearingprotection.co.uk/motorcycling-comms.htm).  Audio quality
is superb and earplugs work to industrial standards.  So swapping for
the plugs on the neckmike would be backward step.  Have tried Shure
type in-ear phones, and use them when not on bike as easier to get in
and out of ear, but for riding the wind noise suppression on Duocoms
is far better.  Duocoms also handy on long night flights where they
are great at cutting out howling babies etc.  But throat mike looks
handy.  Best would be to route sound through Autocomm unit, but
second best would be to simply plug in other earphones - do you know
if this would be possible?

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03