Re: [ST] A request to the list

>From Tillamook OR, Ed Mallett wrote:
>I have the manual for my 03. I sent Gavin scans from my manual but
they were quite large and had to be sent in 4 separate emails.
unfortunately the computer I scanned into crashed :-( <

I was going to suggest we compare the early and late manuals.  Let's
do that (perhaps over a cold one?) next time you're in town.

> If you have a way to scan those diagrams onto a CD I'd be happy to
bring my book over. <

My scanner would require multiple pages to copy the main diagrams
also.  I was going to *have* the diagrams scanned onto whatever media
was recommended.

That's why I prefaced my post with a request for technical advice /
recommendations.  I assume this can be done without needing to take
out a second mortgage.  Any insights out there?

Zoltan wrote:
> ...don't they make reliable computers up north? LOL. Just teasing,
sorry to hear. <

I think it has something to do with having to keep them above water
;-0
<duck & run>

--
Rick in Oregon <= we still have some snow on the ground
			but it was 50degF [10C] today