Re: [ST] windshields etc

i have the zero gravity touring screen on mine, but it has always been on there. some like it a lot better then triumph one asthetically (no trim around the edges)...

philip

----- Original Message ----
From: Lou Kallery <lkallery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 12:34:44 PM
Subject: [ST] windshields etc

First, I appreciate the threads on the wiring.  I've just acquired a nice
2003 Sprint after having owned a T595.  I wonder if any work on the clutch
wire can be done prophylactically?  Anybody try it?

I'm interested in knowing about higher windscreens.  Cee Bailey has some
nice ones but, if there's still another cross country trip or two in me, I'd
like to have as much protection as possible -- anyone try his 21" screen?
His 17" screen?  How about the Triumph high windshield -- anybody try that?

Let me know off list if you like.

Lou in Twisp, WA
lkallery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx