Re: [ST] Front end

Jack wrote:
>>I have a buddy who just bought a 06 ST this weekend. He asked me how
eliminate some of the front end dive under braking.<<

Brett replied:
>Heavier fork oil, stiffer springs, some form of emulators, or
complete fork
rebuild/replacement if you want to go that far and have the budget.<

Actually the '05> ST's start out with "43mm cartridge forks with dual
rate springs and adjustable preload".
So the emulators probably aren't needed but Race Tech's Gold Valve Kit

http://tinyurl.com/33ukk4 , heavier rate springs and fork oil are
probably in order along with some adjusting/fine tuning, as Brett
outlined.  At the risk of stating the obvious, has the static sag been
set?
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST