Re: [ST] Speed Triple

Masiak, Richard wrote:
> The new 675 Speed Triple makes it's debut. http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=29493
>
> It has as much HP as my Sprint RS(955), what's wrong with that picture :-(  Time for a new bike I think.

They dumbed down the suspension again!!!  Why!  "the Street Triple is
equipped with Kayaba suspension front and rear, with rear preload
adjustment, giving class leading handling."  Leading what class?  This
is just a regurgitation of the Triumph press release.  I bet it gets
thrashed by the journos for its lack of adjustability...

Oh well...