[ST] Front end vibration

At 120 kph or higher I can feel a vibration similar to what I've felt
at much higher speeds with a tire that is starting to cup.
If I pull the clutch in the vibration stays the same.
The tire is an Avon Storm with close to 4,000 km on it.
The pressure has always been 36 psi, there is no sign of cupping, no
dents in the rim and I don't see any sign of cord separation.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what else I might look for?

"Compliments are the helium that fills everyone's balloon; they
elevate the person receiving them so he or she can fly over life's
troubles and land safely on the other side."
Bernie S. Siegel, M.D.

Gord Singbeil
gsingbeil@xxxxxxxxxx