Re: [ST] Front end vibration

The tyres balanced perfectly. In fact the front did not need the weights
changing as the balance was the same as the previous tyre.

Front wheel and headstock bearings are my next thing at its 40k service. My
99 ST needed them at about that mileage and Triumph still have a reputation for
using "soft" bearings and being light on the lubrication at the factory.

I cant wait to get the suspension sorted. I still cant figure out why Triumph
dont offer up spec suspension at least as an option.

Brett.