Re: [ST] Tank Bags for Pre-05s

>From: Todd J
>have the Triumph tank bag and mount (with velcro and quick clips) but
>was looking for something that had a lower profile. Anyone found an
>alternative tank bag for the pre-05s that UTILIZES the existing
>Triumph tank bag mount?

Did you consider the SW Motech / Bags Connection Quicklock bags? They
click right onto an adapter ring which is fitted to the ring around
the tankcap. Very easy, very smart looking. Bags are very good quality.

Super flat 3.5 to 6.5 liter "Trip":
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2342/332/
This is the tiny 3.5 to 6.5 liter "Daypack II":
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/1859/332/
The 8.5 liter "Vina", pictured on Sprint ST 1050:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2343/332/
The 15-20 liter Engage sport:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2130/332/
The 15-22 liter Sport:
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/2126/332/

They got bigger ones as well, I'm very happy with my Trial bag on the TDM:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/1861969

With the right adapter ring they can click right onto the pre-05 Sprint,
looks better than with the Triumph rug I think. And much easier to remove
the bag, easier to clean etc... Just in case you didn't know about them...

Emile
www.piloot.com