Re: [ST] Stebel horn

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Ok maybe I just havent kept up with the conversation, but now I'm really
> confused...
>
> I'm going to do the Stebel horn install on my 05 ST.
>
> Does anyone have a wiring diagram they could be so kind as to post or email?
>
> Brett.

Brett,
What's going on is that the wiring diagram supplied by
twistedthrottle.com switches the positive lead, before the relay.
However, the Triumph horn switch is wired to switch the negative
(ground) lead on the factory horn.  Therefore, to make the Stebel horn
work with the Triumph switch, you need to put the horn switch wires in
series with the ground side of the relay.  The other side (switched
side) of the relay runs the power from the battery through the relay to
the horn.  Does that clear things up any?

Dan