Re: [ST] PA Hawk Rally *possibilities*..........

At 01:46 PM 7/12/2007, you wrote:

>Here's what we have so far:
>
>What: PA Motorcycle Rally
>Who: Hawk GT List, Sprint ST List, Nittany Riders List
>Why:  Like you need to ask...
>When: August 10-12th
>Where:  Williamsburg, PA
>
>Address: (Can't really find it on the mapping programs)
>RD #2 Box 208   (Clover Creek road)
>Williamsburg, PA, 16693  (4 miles from town)
>
>Directions: http://www.janaqhf.com/html/misc/directions.htm
>
>Accomidations:
>
>Hotels:  Comfort Inn and Days Inn in Huntingdon PA (15 miles away)
>
>Comfort Inn Huntingdon - visitpa.travelhero.com
>100 4th St, Huntingdon - (814) 643-1600
>
>Days Inn - Huntingdon - www.daysinn.com
>22 S 4th St, Huntingdon - (814) 643-3934
>
>Local B&B in Williamsburg that John is trying to get all 3 rooms. (4 miles
>away)
>
>Camping.  Free on site camping at the farm.  RV's and Campers welcome.
>
>Rides:  I'm putting together at least 1 ride for all day Saturday that will
>include a stop for lunch.  Depending on the number of attendees, we can make
>both sport and touring route with the same stops.  As a warmup to a big
>production sale our parents are having the following weekend, there'll be a
>cowboy style cook out that Saturday evening at the farm.
>
>Note: There some decent offroad/trail riding in the area, so those that have
>dirt bikes are welcome to bring them.
>
>Like Dick's rally, we'll need a somewhat accurate head count for food
>planning for the cookout.
>
>--Joel

Well, I'd love to. Except I don't have the Sprint, Yet. Heck I don't
even have my trusty old 01 Honda VFR setup right now. I have no been
able to get time and a body to help me setup the new HyperPro rear shock.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"