[ST] Battery chargers

I will not say anything bad about the Schumacher chargers other than I
bought one at Wally World and took it back.
It does not have the same set of connections the Battery tender does nor
did the harness seem as heavy gauge.
That was my reason, none other.

You can get the Battery Tender Plus from Competition Accessories for $34.99
with free shipping.
So the Battery tender which has won almost every test shoot out I have read
is the better product at about ten bucks more.
Plus you get the plug and battery harness connectors.
I use the plug on the ST and simply plug it in and the harness on one of
the scooters.
I switch the lead from one to the other every few days.

I called Battery tender once with some questions and spoke to a real person
right off the bat who was friendly and didn't try to get me off the line.
I don't know if Schumacher does that or not.

The Battery tender unit also has a ten year warranty.
Anyone know Schumacher's warranty for comparison?

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"

If you spend a perfect afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, then your
dog has taught you how to live.