Re: [ST] 05-06 ST Handlebar Q

Brian Pitman wrote:
> After finding immediate joy with HeliBars on my current ride (Yamaha GTS), I emailed Heli a few weeks ago.  Sadly, they are not planning to address the 05/06 Sprint ST market.  Given that the ʽ07 comes stock with a higher bar, I suspect Heli will never offer a bar for 05 & 06 ST owners.
>
> Any other options (preferably less expensive) than the higher Triumph accessory bar kit for an '06 ST?

LiSTers,
Is there any difference in the bar mounts for the 05-06 bikes compared
to the 02-04 bikes?  I can't recall.  Brett, do you have any input
here?  I seem to think that its very similar, meaning that you might be
able to fit Heli-bars from the 02-04 bikes on the 05-06 ones.  The
SkyKing bar risers might also be an option...

Dan (killing time till I can go home...)