----- Original Message ----
From: Dan Wetherington <dnlwthrn@xxxxxxxxx>

The "triple" pipe is most likely a custom job.  I have yet to see an
aftermarket undertail with the triple outlet that wasn't.  Of course, I
haven't been looking at replacements for the 05-07 bikes, as mine is an
03.  I have ridden an 05 with the Triumph "Offroad" pipe, and the heat
didn't seem much different than that on my 03 (temperatures were in the
low 80's, July in WI).  However, I've not ridden a stock 05 to compare.

Your cheapest option is adding insulation.  The ceramic coating may cost
as much as an aftermarket pipe...

HTH,
Dan