Re: [ST] 06 ST Underseat Exhaust

Hi Brian,

I think you're referring to the Trident exhaust by Wolf:

http://www.trident-exhausts.com

Several people on triumphrat.net have installed them and like them.
They do seem to be quite a bit louder than the Triumph off-road (TOR)
silencer, even with the removable baffles installed.

Does your bike have the heat kit installed?  This is some foam pieces
that fit behind the side fairings and under the fuel tank to deflect
the hot air better.  Early 06's didn't have it, and can be installed
free if you ask for it.

Mark