[ST] best biking roads in UK

 Well was lookin thru MCN last week an the had the top 10 biking roads in
the UK

An 3 of em are near me :-)

A87 Invergarry to Kyle of Lochalsh
A87 Kyleakin to Uig (isle of Skye)
And the Run over Applecross pass, cant remember the A road designation

So aren’t I a lucky boy coz I live in Kyle of Lochalsh

Always new they were good roads but 3 of the top10
That’s Sweet

If any of u r up here let me know an ill put the kettle on

Ride safe
Onefut

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
15:41