Re: [ST] Battery chargers

OK, here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth: My opinion
of the Schumacher is that it is as good as the battery
tender, perhaps better. I have two Schumachers and one
battery tender. The tender has done some inconsistent
things in the past, although it is possible that may
have been the fault of the battery it was tending at
the time. I have never had an issue with either
Schumacher, and they have been in place for over two
years...

One thing I do know about the Schumachers, though.
They do ( or at least they did) come with the same
harness as the battery tender. I do remember having to
sort through the pile though as they seemed to come
either way....

The only thing I know absolutley for certain is that
the $5 HArbor Freight POS charge tender does not
belong in this comparison....Just thought I would
through that in. Dont ask me how I know...

:-)

Did everybody get out for a good ride this weekend? I
did 560 miles on my Superhawk on Saturday, and I am
still sore....gotta make up for all the riding I
missed early this season...

John

--- "Masiak, Richard"