Re: [ST] INDY GP!

It'd be a lot simpler to do the pool on what they will get right.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JES_VFR
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:27 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] INDY GP!

At 10:21 AM 7/17/2007, you wrote:

>WAHOO!  The Indy GP!  It seems OFFICIAL!  A second MotoGP race for
>the United States, and a bit closer to me too :-)
>
>http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=3D29634

Oh goody,
Who is gonna start the pool on all the way's that Indy management
will screw up

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.