Re: [ST] Bike in the trailer (long)

   I had a couple of these a week ago. I was riding the back roads by the
local reservoirs and came upon a fellow with a brand new BMW 1200
touring machine. He was stopped and appeared to be looking under the
bike. So I asked him if he was having trouble. He said No, No trouble,
just trying to figure out how to turn the seat warmer off.

Then I was coming back home from Gilroy in my truck when I saw a fellow
on a new 999 Ducati that still had paper plates on it, stopped on an
offramp and on the cell phone. He was trying to figure out his problem
by calling a buddy as it was late and the dealership was closed. He said
that he had just bought it and had stopped to add another layer of
clothes and when he would start it and drop it into gear it would die.
  I let him in on the secret of raising the kick stand before putting it
into gear. He laughed and said he had been there for about 15 minutes
trying to get it to go.
Al