Re: [St] [ST] 955 OIL Change

4L is the specified amount (with filter change) and I would concur that it's
too much.  It should be more like 3.5L.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed K
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 8:17 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] [ST] 955 OIL Change

A good filter really cheap is the Supertech ST7317, $2 and change at
Walmart. Seriously, it's a good filter.  As for plastic, I too have an '01
and no undressing needed.  Be careful about oil volume, the specified volume
(4L I think) is too much.  Put in three quarts or so, run it for a minute or
two (be sure the oil pressure light goes out after a few seconds), shut it
down and check the site glass while on the centerstand.  Too much oil is bad
Mojo and the specified amount is too much.

--
Ed