From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 12:13 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Initial Jet-Hot Report

Point taken. I suppose we all know what old pipes look like. OK, "post"
shots would be cool. No rush.

  For that price, I too am thinking about this. I wont wear mesh
overpants even in the gnarly summers here (sweaty VA), as it is cooler
with with regular ones keeping that heat at bay, esp while in traffic.
  Todd

Jeremy Witt <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Well, before was a semi-ugly header pipe almost completely hidden by
bodywork and radiators. Now, it's a pretty silver, semi-gloss, if you
will, almost completely hidden by bodywork. :0)

I'll have to pull some pieces off to take "after" pics. I have no
'before", but I imagine looking at any ST/RS/955i header pipe uncoated
would provide that, yes?