From: ScottS <06STABS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:18:31 PM
Subject: Re: [St] St Digest, Tail Light

No problems with mine....

-Scott
'06 STABS (Blue)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Denis Liakos
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:54 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have any other owners of the new generation ST had tail light issues?  My
tail light on my '06 disintegrated at 3k miles and was replaced under
warranty.  Last week, the clear lens on the replacement jettisoned itself on
the interstate and was replaced today.  I'm sure the problem is heat related
as the exhaust sytem radiates a lot of heat when the bike is parked after a
ride, and the tail light assembly is very close to all those BTU's....

Denis Liakos
'06 Sunset Red ST
on the third tail light, another Triple theme?