Re: [St] Motivational posters for bikers

At 12:34 PM 7/31/2007, you wrote:

>In the spirit of this thread I offer this photo:
>
>http://preview.tinyurl.com/2yrwy7
>
>Best caption offered gets a free copy of the photo done up with their
>caption.
>

>Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
>http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
>   '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
>   '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
>   '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
>   '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned

Nice, but I'm staying away from the captions.
My wife already calls my VFR the red headed mistress and thinks that
the Sprint will just take me away from her more. I cannot convince
her that I want to get the ST so that she and I can ride together.
I keep telling her that the ST is a gift and a half for our 18th
anniversary (one gift from her to me - a new bike and a half from me
to her - a bike we can ride together).
Of course after she gets a taste of riding again (she used to ride
with me on the back of my roommates nighthawk), she might want to
ride on her own again.
That would be fine with me also.
But, I can just hear the comments I would get if I brought that
poster into the house.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"