Re: [ST] Hardwire your GPS

Beckie--Love some more details about how you set this up. Having it run off of the ignition would be great as opposed to a full time hot. You can ping me offline.

  Thanks for all the input folks.
Todd

Beckie J Dunlap <beckie955@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Todd,

I have a Garmin GPSMAP 60csx that I hardwired into the grip heater circuit
under the dash. We isolated the two wires and connected the fused gps feed
to them, retaining the 1 amp fuse provided with the connector. If you need
more info, let me know. My sprint is an '01.

Ride safe,
Beckie in Southern Oregon
'01 Sprint
'07 KLR, now lowered by adding an aftermarket seat, very cool.

When life throws you a curve, ride it!!