Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 09:20:59 -0400
From: "Jeremy Witt" <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Another Tire Thread?
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just returned from a Hawk rally in Virginia, back to
New Hampshire,
and my rear tire is all done.  Once again, since I
live so far from what
I consider to be good roads (Northwest Virginia on
south) and I commute
quite a lot on the Sprint, I'm left with tire after
tire hitting the
wear bars in the center with plenty of side tread
left.  Can anyone speak
to a tire that has a "rock hard", high mileage center
tread that can
still play in the mountains, when I can get there?

At least I was able to completely erase my rear
chicken strips before
the tire died!  :0)!!

TIA,