From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zoltan Pavlakovich
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:36 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Another Tire Thread?

Just put the new BT 021 on my 01 Sprint ST and after 900 miles of
mostly twisties up in the Sequoias, I must say they are pretty
confident inspiring. My toasted break fluid is another story...

On 6/5/07, Jeremy Witt <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just returned from a Hawk rally in Virginia, back to New Hampshire,
and my rear tire is all done.  Once again, since I live so far from what
I consider to be good roads (Northwest Virginia on south) and I commute
quite a lot on the Sprint, I'm left with tire after tire hitting the
wear bars in the center with plenty of side tread left.  Can anyone
speak to a tire that has a "rock hard", high mileage center tread that
can still play in the mountains, when I can get there?