Re: [ST] Calling All Listers

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard stated:
> My HD crashed and I lost all my personal contact list email
> addresses.  So will the following people email me offlist with your
> information so I can re-create my contacts?

What? No back-up? Tsk, tsk, tsk, Richard. You should not be allowed to
play with computers.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ

"Group intelligence is multiplicative when idiots are involved -
combining a half-wit with another half-wit does not result in a
full-witted person, it results in a quarter-witted person (1/2 x 1/2 =
1/4). Combining a full-witted individual with a half-wit still only
yields a half-wit."
             -- Matthew Inman at seomoz.org