Re: [ST] Calling All Listers

Funny Brett, but isnt one of the first things we do when we see the mystery "Check Engine Light" is the go through three shutdown cycles? Your comment is not so far from the truth...;-)

BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:  In a message dated 8/06/2007 8:40:43 AM AUS Eastern Standard Time,
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Well I'd rather buy a computer made by Harley Davidson than a
> motorcycle made by Microsoft.

Interesting isnt it?

If any other major device behaved the way a PC running Windows does, people
simply wouldnt buy it and the company would be forced to make it work properly
or go bust.

Can you imagine cruising down the highway on/in your XYZ motorbicycle or
horseless carriage and have it simply stop working as intended and the best advice
from those that know the inner workings of such things is to turn it off and
on again and do the same everytime it stops...???

Brett.