Re: [ST] Ok. MotoGP

At 08:52 AM 6/8/2007, you wrote:

>I agree. While Rossi has the skills, he backs off and rides a bit
>more conservatively in the rain. Perhaps it has been tire choice.
>Regardless, he has not performed well when it gets soupy.
>
>   Ducati definitely has something this year.

I think that Hayden's talent has been ignored by Honda, like so many
other great riders before him. Honda just seems to keep building
motogp bikes that are not optimized for their #1 rider. I think that
if Hayden leaves at the end of the season and goes somewhere else,
then I think that you will see that his talent needes to dovetail
with the bike that he is on.

I mean it would be like asking me to show all my riding skills on the
tail of the dragon on a Harley. I would probably crash since that is
not a bike that I can ride.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"