Re: [ST] Computers and Stuff (was Calling All Listers)

I'm sort of bummed I sold half of it when it got to 90 just a few
months ago, figuring it was time to lock in some of the profits. Turned
it into Garmin stock which is doing ok, but not as well as Apple has.

Is Triumph a privately held company or do they trade in any markets?
They probably wouldn't be a bad investment either.

On Jun 10, 2007, at 2:13 PM, John Ulizzi wrote:

> Matt,
>
> I like the way you think... Been in and out of Apple
> stock a dozen times over the years, just wish i was
> playing with a bigger block of it, I WOULD be
> retired...
>
> John

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned