From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Wetherington
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 12:16 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Is it time for a Tire Thread again??

Yes!

Got back from a nice weekend trip with the wife, and have less than
1/16" to the wearbars on my AV46 rear.  For those interested, it has
approx. 7k miles on it.

Looking at replacing it with the Storm, but wondered if others had any
opinions on that tire yet.  Looks like I can get it for about $150 from
SWMoto (inc. shipping, as I only need a rear).  Any other good prices
from reputable shops?

(Don, I'll be contacting you when I actually get the tire.  Just let me
know what kind of brew you want...)

Dan
03 ST in IL