From: Dan Wetherington <dnlwthrn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:15 am
Subject: [ST] Is it time for a Tire Thread again??

Yes!
Got back from a nice weekend trip with the wife, and have less than
/16" to the wearbars on my AV46 rear.  For those interested, it has
pprox. 7k miles on it.
Looking at replacing it with the Storm, but wondered if others had any
pinions on that tire yet.  Looks like I can get it for about $150 from
WMoto (inc. shipping, as I only need a rear).  Any other good prices
rom reputable shops?
(Don, I'll be contacting you when I actually get the tire.  Just let me
now what kind of brew you want...)
Dan
3 ST in IL