Re: [ST] Is it time for a Tire Thread again??

Dan Wetherington wrote:

> Looking at replacing it with the Storm, but wondered if others had any
> opinions on that tire yet.

Heya Dan,

Looks like you're getting some good feedback already.  I ran a few sets of
Azaros and am now wearing Storms.  Picked up a nail on the way to Tri-STAR with
around 600 miles on the rear, plugged it with one of those Progressive
Suspension little "rocketship" plugs and went on for 1300 miles of fun in WV, VA
and NC.  Changed it out last week of course but hoping to patch and finish it
sometime...

I like the Storms very well so far, were fine in the rain.  Seemed a little more
slippery than Azaros on a hot tar snake the other day so watching for those a
little more carefully.

FWIW,

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\