From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Fraser
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 2:40 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] A Brotherhood

She was honest about it.  She stated she wasn't paying the attention she
should have, hit the gravel on the side of the road and by then it was
to late.  So the key is.... pay attention and be in the mood to ride.

However, I did the whole thing last year (BRP and Skyline) and I thought
it was a great ride.  I was a little heavier than I should have been
with the right hand.  But, I didn't see any LEO's on it when I rode it,
but I understand if you get up in the mph's that they like to ticket
you.