[ST] Storm weirdness?

Hey all,

After writing my note about being on Storms now, I noticed some weird wear on
the front.  Almost like a cupping thing going on to the left side of center, and
looks to be developing a center line ridge kind of like rear tires do when they
get squared off.  Running the Triumph nominal pressures, front has about 2k on
it but rear only has about 300 do to previously mentioned puncture/replacement.

Anyone with Storms got a sec to take a look and see how their wear looks?

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\