Re: [ST] Is it time for a Tire Thread again??

At 12:24 PM 6/12/2007, you wrote:

>I don't remember exactly what I paid for them, but being the cheapskate
>that I am I think they were less than $250 for the set.

Cool, its sounds like they are close in cost to the Avon's then. I
must admit that after I got the high price from the one distributor
that we use at the dealership, I stopped pricing them since they
seemed to be so much higher than the other brands I was considering.
I guess if I had searched some more I might have found them cheaper.

In the end though, I probably would have stayed with the Avon's. I
was very satisfied with the Azaros that I had on at the time as was
only getting new tires because of a sudden collection on screws.

Once I get the new sprint and/or a spare set of wheels for the Honda
I might want to try those tires.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"