Re: [ST] Quick Dissolving Gear

Can you elaborate on the brands/models that use this style material?

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of JES_VFR
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:45 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Quick Dissolving Gear

<SNIP>

3. The stuff with the top level ballistics nylon at all the contact
points. I have seen this gear and the wearers after a couple of high
speed separations. The gear performed as well as a set of armored
leathers, with no melting, abrasions or major blunt trauma injuries.
It definitely out performed a set of perforated leathers (which tore
to shreds). I don't know if I personally would have reused the gear,
but the one guy was still wearing it until his new stuff arrived.

I think that if you take a good look at the textiles and pick them
accordingly anyone of the major brands has some good pieces.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"