Re: [ST] Calling All Listers

iPat wrote:

> Didnt like the intel enhancement out of principle but as i guess its for the
> future video streaming ill reserve judgement. But mac lost its exclusiveness
> with that move.

Actually I feel they got into better, faster and cheaper processors and once I
see the way to run Garmin's MapSource in a Windoze "bubble" may have the last
thing keeping me from moving to Mac as a primary solved.  Garmin was supposed to
have an OS-X version 4Q last year but ?

Do wish the Mini in the kitchen was an Intel but it does it's job as house
jukebox, message center and net access just fine.  Been Windoze-centric here way
too long and look forward to a more even mix, maybe even some Ubuntu.

An equal opportunity discriminator,

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\