Re: [ST] New rider to the list

At 11:01 PM 6/12/2007, you wrote:

>   a.. Brake Calipers - 6 Piston Tokico Front Brake 'Donor Bikes'
>     a.. ZX6R 98-02
>     b.. ZX6RR 02
>     c.. ZX7R 96-03
>     d.. ZRX 11 and 12 99-04
>     e.. ZX12R 00-03
>     f.. ZX9R 98-03
>     g.. Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa all years 99-06 ('Busa 5/8" MC is also a
>direct replacement for Triumph stock 14 mm MC)
>That's the list for 02 and up...I would have to look at a pre 02 to say for
>certain if they would bolt up. As far as lever throw, I am happy with it.
>The stock calipers stopped the bike wonderfully. As do the Busa set. I did
>have to reroute the brake line coming down the fork. The factory had it
>wrapped around the fork. I unwound it and made it a straight shot.
>Rick

So they will fit on a later 2007 Sprint 1050 huh.
cool.
I'd better buy them before I get the Sprint home, because otherwise I
hear all kinds of crap from the wife about how I just bought the bike
and already it's not good enough.

She just doesn't get it.

Should I get the MC while I'm snagging parts, or is that not really needed?

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"