Re: [ST] NMC: RE: Calling All Listers

I'll agree with Jeremy.  I have an HP 64 bit AMD laptop, and it works great
using Vista 32-bit. (No 64 drivers or support from HP) <snff>

I've had no problems at all except for my Lego Robotics software doesn't
function quite right, but they are working on an update to support Vista, so
its a Lego issue, not Vista.

On the other hand, I'm going to preorder the new VMWare Fusion software for
virtualizing Windows on a Mac.  As some may know, VMWare is the leader in
virtulization technology, and this new product allows Windows, Linux, and
 Solaris to run on a Mac, and the best feature is that the applications can
be individually run instead of having to view the entire desktop, so any
Windows application can be docked to the Mac toolbar and they run like they
are a native Mac application.

$40 during the preorder.  $80 after release in August.

--Joel