Re: [ST] Alarming!

At 08:47 AM 6/13/2007, you wrote:

>John,
>He was responding to something Mark had mentioned in his "New Rider to
>the List" e-mail.  Specifically:
>
>"and alarm system (which I am beginning to detest a little). I never
>remember to disable the motion detector!!!!!"
>
>Jack was simply giving him an option to disable the alarm.
>
>Dan

Thanks Dan,
I was asking what detail I missed since I'm STILL working out the
details on this deal for 07 ST 1050 with abs in black.
I'm trying to sort out and get the best pricing on the accessories
that I want the bike to have. I've been thinking about the factory
alarm versus LoJack, or should I get both.
I did not want to get the bike with the OEM alarm only to discover
that it is more trouble than it is worth.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"