Re: [ST] New rider to the list

I gotta say I am puzzled by this whole brake
conversation....my 02 RS with stock brakes has by far
the best brakes I have ever experienced...Better than
my 99 VFR with linked brakes by considerable margin,
as well as my Superhawk with braided steel everything,
Brembo pads and Brembo cast iron floating rotors...

I can haul my RS down from any speed with two fingers
only. I cannot imagine better, as more stopping power
would simply lock the front wheel. Am I missing
something ?

John