Re: [ST] New rider to the list

John,

When working properly I find nothing lacking about the RS's brakes.  The
problem with my brakes is that over time my brakes seem to develop a soft
spot.  What I'm trying to describe is that for the first fraction of
lever movement no brake force is applied and then it tends to come on all
of a sudden.  After cleaning my calipers it took perhaps 3000 to 5000
miles to get back to annoying again (where it is now).

Nate
00SprintRS