Re: [ST] gel seat

I cant be of much help to you Jeremy, but I do have an
OEM Triumph Gel Seat for my 02RS that I would like to
find a home for. It is in mint condition if anyone is
interested. Prefer to offer it up to the list before I
throw it on eBay. I also have a set of new, unused
Triumph soft luggage for a 600 Daytona. I bought them
on eBay and realized too late that they were in fact
not for my RS. Perfect, unused shape, just not for a
Sprint...

Ping me if anyone is interested in these two items...

John