From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Allyoop
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:06 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Torque spec on RS rear wheel?

I thought the trick for tightening fasteners was to keep turning until
they
just start to ease up a bit, then quit.

Walt Greenwood

Everwett, Wash.

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.