From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:06 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Raise your cup

Looking again at the Metz page, they recommend 34 for the front. Any
other ideas to the a possible cupping issue? Balance was good as I
watched them get setup.

I dont feel any shake during braking, or riding. Buttery smooth. No
noticable triple clamp/head bearing looseness either. I traded bikes for
a bit over the weekend with a bud on a 96 S3 and got back on mine and
was "glad to be home" on my silky smooth scoot...

  The cupping is really minor so, maybe I am over-reacting?

  I have been more than happy with their performance.

Jack Hays <rude@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Todd, I have never cupped a Z6 and run about 36-38psi in the front and
38-39psi in the rear always.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"

If you spend a perfect afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, then
your
dog has taught you how to live.